Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tailgate Sunday (future changes, please read)


Hello my friends! Tailgate Sunday was another success, thanks to all of you and Fred that hosted today. Please note, as my schedule allows, I'll continue to post here. More current info can be found at our facebook, youtube and flickr pages as well. I'll also keep my twitter page alive, but it does contain other things from me as well. With all the internet social options available to us, I just don't have the time to try to keep them all up-to-date. I know that everyone prefers it one way or another, but when contributing to the group in my free time, I have to choose the options that are more popular and easy for me. For this group to get social on the "internet" we must contribute as group instead as of one. Facebook allows us to do this, I have contributed to this blog solely since 2007 and it's time for some change. Our homepage and archives will stay here as long as it can (free). Flickr is a paid service that I and John E contribute to, so the photos will always be there. Facebook is where we can share, post, and keep the group informed. YouTube I'll post videos and slide shows to. I have registered all of our domain names to keep it easy for all, hopefully. We are all social, so let's bring it all together in the next step as technology marches on! ... and we will always ski you on the slopes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment